f

Monday, October 17, 2016

Dreaming In Blue Jeans/The Winner of the Ginger Jeans Pattern

Blue jeans, the magical garment that transcends time and fashion. Yves St. Laurent was quoted as saying, 

"I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity....All of which I hope for in my clothes."

I hope that you'll join me over the next 4 weeks as I sew up my next pair of Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Files, and hopefully guide you through the process of making a fabulous pair of jeans. 



As always, I wish I had a pattern for each and every one of you, but sadly, there's only 1. 

The winner of the Ginger Jeans pattern form Closet Case Files is...


Siouxzeegirl!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Be sure to email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com with your mailing info so I can pass it along.

The first post for the sew along should be up soon. I'll let you know as soon as it hits the internet airwaves :)

In the meantime, if you would like to grab a pattern of your own, you can find it HERE at Shop Sew It All.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments: