f

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Night Reflections

We need to say our plans, our dreams, out loud so that someone else can hear them, then help us to be accountable and take what's so far unreal and turn it into something  real.
We need to say what we want because that's the first step in recognizing that it's possible. 
Whatever you want, 
or need, 
or are trying to do 
IS possible. 
Saying it is just the first step in allowing it to become real. 
             
                                                                                                               Elise Blaha Cripe



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is something that has always been very difficult for me, but I'm learning :)

      Delete
  2. I, too, love the sleeve picture (6th picture down, off-white dress), that you are interested in making. This photo has been on my inspiration board for a long time. I'm a much less experienced sewer and have kept it for inspiration to continue. Sure do hope that when you make this, you can give explicit instructions...please, oh please!! Thanks for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a pretty sleeve. I will do my best to give step by step instructions :)

      Delete