f

Thursday, February 2, 2012

This Is What It's All About

I just had to share this. A friend sent the following email to me today. She is referencing the post I did on Paco Peralta yesterday.

"You’re Bad!!!!
I was just visiting your site and started looking at Paco’s patterns. I ended up buying the pattern of the blouse with the draped front. In all the years I’ve been sewing, I don’t think I’ve come upon such a beautiful pattern. Great design lines. I hope mine comes out as well as his!"

This is what happens when we share, we open the world to each other. Isn't it just so wonderful?
I thought I would share a favorite quote. Sadly, I do not know the author.
"True gratitude, like true love, must find expression in acts, not just in words."
I hope you are all having a lovely evening or as it may be, a lovely morning! 
Rhonda 



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment: