f

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Still Riding My Horse

I came across this camera bag tutorial this morning and thought I would share it with you since it's right in line with yesterday's post. If you're interested, you can pick up the tutorial here.
I also saw this picture and loved how they added just a bit of spice with the bag. I think the bag makes the entire outfit really pop. As I looked at the dresses the two women are wearing, the thought came to me that I have seen something similar. I have......


It's Vogue 1268 by Guy Laroche. You can get the details on the pattern here. The dresses in the previous picture have collars, but that's easy enough to add if you choose. I actually like the cleaner Vogue pattern version better.
Just a quick story. I attended a luncheon a couple of days ago and as I was listening to the speaker, I looked around the room to check out what people were wearing. Horror of horrors, there were two women in the same exact dress!!! OMG!!! And they weren't sitting that far apart from each other. Now, for those of us who sew, aren't we lucky? I always know that I will not see a mirror image of myself. Thank goodness.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. I brought this Vogue pattern about a month ago. Last week I went digging through stacks of the fabric, looking for a teal faux suede I purchased a few years ago. Find it but.., too bad it's not enough for the dress. Plan 2? I'll think of something.

    ReplyDelete